Thursday, April 21, 2011

Composition

The Persuaders mentioned in the PBS video focuses highly on advertising and its affect on the American people and their culture. So many advertisements are bombarding the American people-everywhere you look there is an ad trying to sell you something, and The Persuaders reveal how clutter-some our world is with all these advertisements. The more advertisers make, the more they have to develop to reach the American people. There is am immense amount of competition in advertising and they continue to create and create to overcome the other competition. THis can definitely be related to my art field of Scenic Painting. The more I make to appease the audience, the more I have to overcome those skills and please the audience even more. As more and more Scenic Painters arise and portray their own talents to the public, the more I have to hone and create more and better things for the audience. Advertising plays a role in this, as I will have to advertise my own skills and talents to the public in a creative and intellectual manner to please society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment